The year 2016 has started on a good note. Winning the Limerick Contest twice in a row along with a Six Word Story contest is very encouraging. So receiving the Blogger Recognition Award and Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award has been a pleasure indeed.
Thank you Ashmita for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
The Rules that need to be followed for the award are here:
- Provide the link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
So now here are my answers to Ashmita’s questions:
What is your favorite thing to do for yourself?
Read and think. Sorry I can’t seem to decide the order of preference so I mentioned both of my favorite things to do.
If you could only watch one children’s program for the rest of your life what would it be?
Tom & Jerry, anytime.
How do you decide what topic to blog on?
There is no particular pattern in choosing the blog topic. Since I have certain fixed categories that I use as my writing platform, whatever inspires me on a particular day features as a blog post.
What’s your favorite post on your blog?
My poem dedicated to my father, My Guardian Angel.
What do you do to make this world better place?
I am too small an entity to make a big change in the world to make it a better place. But in my own way I do a few things like spreading the word about various causes in my community. I also donate used clothing to homeless shelters and support a few fundraising events by volunteering.
What is your favorite Movie?
A Hindi film, “Queen”.
Instagram or Facebook?
What is the one thing you would want to achieve in 2016?
Oh, I would love to publish my own book in 2016. Fingers crossed.
What was the last blog you looked at?
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Nothing. I love and accept myself the way I am.
Now, I would like to nominate seven fellow bloggers for this award:
- Kritika Sharma
- Dainty Damsel
- Jahnavi Chintakunta
- Surbhi Sarna
- A Culinary World
- Rheas Image
- Meenas Poems
Following are my 10 questions for the seven nominees:
- What is your reason to join the blogosphere?
- What makes you laugh?
- Facebook or Twitter?
- Name a location you would love to visit.
- Whose life story inspired you the most?
- What is your favorite color?
- If you were to ask for a wish just for yourself, what would it be?
- You can do anything you want for 3 hours, what would you do?
- Name the movie you’ve enjoyed watching.
- How would you describe yourself in just three words?
Let us spread the sisterhood bond across the blogosphere. Keep writing and keep blogging.